The Canadian visa application
Canada is a country that welcomes about Thirty individuals yearly, these folks come from all avenues of life. They possibly come to visit their family or buddy. Others come for the opportunities made available by the Canadian authorities. For permanent residence, study, work permit, or visitor visa one is needed to have a biometric image and fingerprints. Like any other visa application, there are conditions and methods that need to be followed and met.
Canadian visa types.
apply for Canadian visa
The Canadian authorities through its immigration office provides various kinds of visas, hence one has to have a great understanding of these kinds of visas and also to what exactly categories are provided. Included in this are:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are actually three groups that include;
• The tourist visa – this is meant for tourists who are looking to visit Canada. It’s a six-month validity visa from the time it’s released.
• The student visa – this gives students from all over the world to take their studies in Canada. One is requested to get a letter of acceptance given by the academic institutions in Canada and offer proof that they’re able to support his / her studies.
• The work permit – for people planning to work in Canada for a brief time, then this is the kind of visa to pick. But the offer should be approved by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government presents two classes. That’s;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is given to the foreign nationals through the Canadian visa application, that reside inside and out Canada. However the evaluation of those obtaining this kind of visa is according to working experience, their studies and the knowledge of French and English languages.
- • The experience visa – people that have worked in Canada briefly are eligible for this particular visa. Yet it’s for individuals who are competent however don’t fulfill the language requirements but must have been employed in Canada for 1 year.
The Canadian visa application requirements.- apply for Canadian visa
To apply for the Canadian visa on the internet, one has to comply with the following prerequisites. Listed here are the Canadian visa requirements.
- I. Must provide two passports – sized photographs. They must be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill a family form.
- III. Should present verified and approved papers
- IV. Provide complete schedule one form.
- V. Must clarify the reason for the visit.
- VI. Provide papers showing work, property and also family connections.
- VII. For people traveling Canada for a business trip and would like to apply for a Canadian visa, they ought to present the following.
- VIII. For training, meeting and official trips one is needed to offer the following.
• A written letter from the supervisor with stamp signed and specified date, done in the month of application detailing the period of visit and position held at work.
• The proof of their financial maintenance for the expenditures.
• The evidence of registration to the meeting
• The official invitation not excluding the job as well as the names of the tourists
- IX. Medical check-up
For people applying via an online platform, they must have the online application procedure. You need to visit the IRCC webpage to equip themselves with all the required info of what is needed. After the procedure, one has to download and checklist with a form that suits the reason for one’s visiting.
One should complete the necessary areas in the presented electronically and then print. The documents ought to be availed them to the IRCC. You should also sign the waiver form.
• Their business permit
• Their financial document including, income tax, annual financial statement, bank account statement and also accounting files.